The time and effort you put into preparing your property ready for sale can be the difference between obtaining a standard price and achieving a great price. The process, or indeed art, of presenting your property for sale is an important one to master and at 1 On 1 Realty we have the experience and knowledge to assist you with this.
1. Entrust the sale of your property with an agent that has a strong sales track record, in depth local knowledge but most of all someone you feel you can trust and easily communicate with.
2. Marketing is everything – look at the current listings of the agent you are considering and see how they market their properties. This is a good indication of how the agent will present your property.
3. Strategies - Discuss with your agent the various different selling strategies and which could best work for your property.
4. Presentation is everything – pay attention to detail, de-clutter and think show home!
5. Timing - Ensure you are clear on when you need to move or sell and what your next move may be. Are you going to sell, then buy? Or would you rather buy, then sell? If you are selling an investment property, do you sell with the tenant occupying the property? Or do you sell when the property is vacant?