Property Management with 1 On 1 Realty – a higher level of service that provides you with complete peace of mind.
With a commitment to best practice and service excellence, we do more than simply collect and bank the rent. We appreciate the value of your investment property, with our finely tuned systems and approach combining to ensure its ongoing protection and your overall satisfaction.
From property advertising to tenant selection, lease agreements to regular routine inspections, our skilled and committed team is experienced across the full asset management spectrum. A key point of difference at 1 ON 1 REALTY is the rigour our Property Managers apply to tenant selection. Our ability to evaluate and match the ideal tenant to your property is priceless in terms of safeguarding your valuable asset.
Personal attention and exceptional client service are an everyday experience at 1 ON 1 REALTY. From our regular communication to our use of the latest property management technologies, in everything that we do we are professional, accountable and committed to providing service excellence.
The following information outlines the advantages of choosing 1 ON 1 REALTY to manage your property and provides you with an insight into the services we deliver and the attention to detail we insist on.
We will complete the following;
• Complete a thorough inspection of your property and compile detailed notes highlighting its features and benefits.
• Prepare advertising for your property including appropriate photographs.
• List the property on all real estate web sites that we subscribe to.
• Co-ordinate inspections of your property for all prospective tenants until your home is leased.
• Check applications on the appropriate tenancy databases when authorised by you to do so.
• Verify all applicant’s references and previous rental history where possible.
• Verify and confirm applicant’s employment status.
• Refer all suitable applications to you for approval (unless instructed otherwise)
• Complete and execute the tenancy agreement once the rental application process has been completed and the tenant has been approved.
• Collect the required bond/s and rent from the tenant and give the tenants possession of your property.
• Lodge the bond with the Bond Administrator in accordance with current legislation.
• Provide copies of relevant tenancy documents as required.
• We will have regular contact with you and provide feedback to you throughout the leasing process.
At 1 On 1 Realty we have a zero tolerance on rent arrears. We have developed a specific arrears policy which we go through in detail with our tenants when they are signing their tenancy agreement. We will;
• Receipt rent payments daily.
• Follow up all late payments in accordance with our management agreement and the Residential Tenancies Act.
• Attend court tribunals on your behalf in the unlikely case of a termination.
• Provide you with monthly statements and an annual financial summary outlining rents collected and outgoings paid.
A comprehensive property condition report, including photographs of both the interior and exterior of the property, prior to the property being occupied. We will;
• Forward a copy of the Property Condition Report to you if requested.
• Report to you any repairs or preventative maintenance that may be visible or that is reported to us by the tenant at the time of the inspection.
• Conduct a comprehensive property inspection when the tenants vacate the property, ensuring that it is comparative with the original condition report, whilst taking into consideration any fair wear and tear on the property.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
We expect that owners will undertake recommended repairs to their rental property in order to preserve the value of the property, meet legislative obligations and maintain a positive relationship with the tenants. At 1 On 1 Realty we encourage your tenants to submit all maintenance requests in writing.
• Not undertake repairs to your property in excess of your nominated amount, without first obtaining your written approval. NOTE: This excludes emergencies and repairs that are to be rectified in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act.
• Contract a tradesperson within a timely manner for non-urgent repair requests
• Attend to any urgent repairs immediately.
• Only use trades people who are properly licensed and insured to handle the type of work being performed on your property.
• Deposit the net proceeds of your rental income into your nominated bank account as per your management agreement.
• Provide you with copies of invoices for any repairs required at your property if requested.
• Pay all property outgoings as agreed on your behalf prior to the due date (subject to the availability of funds)
Should a fixed term tenancy be entered into for your property we will;
• Contact you prior to the expiry of the fixed term to advise you of the current market conditions and to allow you to make the decision whether you would like us to negotiate a further fixed term or a periodic tenancy for your property.
• Not renew a tenancy without your express written permission (unless stated in the management agreement)
• Advise you of any notice by the tenants that they are not renewing their tenancy and promptly act on any notice to minimise any vacancy periods.
We will regularly review the rent charged on your property in accordance with the current legislation to ensure you receive the highest rent possible.
We believe that familiarising you with how we manage your property will form the foundation of a strong working relationship. Equally important is a clear understanding of the responsibilities of our owners and tenants to assure a mutually beneficial outcome for all parties.