This quality built and newly renovated home sits on a spacious 667m2 block facing large parkland. Priced, presented and positioned to sell, you must not miss this one!
• Large powered workshop with direct drive in access
• Double garage with side storage area
• Double door entry leads into the entrance hall and open plan formal lounge area
• ENORMOUS master suite that includes a fabulous retreat/dressing area, huge walk in robe and luxurious ensuite that features stone vanity top, new glass shower screen and deep spa bath.
• Solid Tasmanian oak flooring sweeps through the living areas
• Light & bright open plan living area
• Brand new quality renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, new stainless steel appliances and double pantry.
• Double door entry leads into the games room that benefits from a sliding door leading out the the rear
• Huge outdoor patio
• Well maintained and established garden
•Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both very large with walk in robes
• Spacious family bathroom includes stone vanity top, new toilet and an additional bath
•Extra high ceilings
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Gas bayonet
• Bore reticulated
• Built in 2002 by Dale Alcock Homes
• Short walking distance to the Secret Harbour Square, schools and more
Please contact Jack Wormington to arrange a viewing.
Disclaimer: This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, however buyers must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this advertisement. 1 On 1 Realty provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools