If you are looking for something special in the current market place then prepare to be suitably impressed by this perfect family home. Packed full of features, this light filled four bedroom, two bathroom property comes complete with a home theatre and huge open plan casual living area incorporating meals, family and games areas. The large under the main roof alfresco adjoins the resort style living area and provides plenty of space to entertain the whole family in comfort, alongside the perfectly positioned swimming pool.
If that wasn't enough this home is within easy reach of the new 'Secret Harbour Square' shopping precinct, leave the car at home, take a stroll and enjoy our new local restaurants, cafes and shopping.
Accommodation briefly comprises;
* Modern porch entry leads into the light & bright entrance hallway with a feature furniture recess
* Luxury master suite with large walk in robe and contemporary en-suite
* 3 further double bedrooms, beds 3 & 4 have double built in robes, bed 2 has large walk in robe
* Well designed family bathroom with separate WC
* Impressive light & bright open plan huge family area comprising meals, family and games areas which lead out to the fantastic outdoor alfresco area.
* Central kitchen that features stainless steel appliances, heaps of storage and so much bench space
* A perfectly positioned laundry room off the kitchen with sliding door to outside
* Dedicated home theatre with double French doors
The property also benefits from;
*Ducted air conditioning throughout
*Timber flooring to main living areas and quality carpets to bedrooms and theatre room
*Decorated in modern neutral tones
*Security flyscreen to front door
*Security window shutters to bedrooms 3 & 4
*Second driveway providing extra off road parking, side access through gate
*Double garage with access to rear of property
*Stunning outdoor entertaining area with caf blinds and wood burner, protected form the weather for all year round entertaining.
*Sparkling swimming pool
*Additional grassed area for kids and pets
*lawns and garden beds reticulated from mains
*Gas hot water system
Built in 2009 by Summitt Homes,
Living area: approx. 212sqm
Total area: approx. 300sqm
CONTACT LISA DRYLIE FOR ALL ENQUIRIES.
Disclaimer: This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, however buyers must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this advertisement. 1 On 1 Realty provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools