This immaculately presented property speaks high volumes as it really is a gem, starting with its lush gardens and great street appeal to the functional floor plan which will suit all buyers from singles, families or retirees. The property consists of 3 spacious bedrooms, the 2 minors can easily fit double beds & the main bedroom can fit a king size. The open plan kitchen is ideally located in between the formal dining and open family room plus comes with ample cupboards, gas hotplate & oven, dishwasher. The property has a flow of natural sunlight throughout the home giving it a good feel. There's two spacious living areas plus a well appointed enclosed patio/multipurpose room which is located to the rear of the property and is ideal for kids to play or to just relax.
• 3 Big bedrooms
• 1 renovated bathroom with toilet in modern tones of green and whitish/cream
• Laundry with door to the backyard & separate toilet (Bonus 2 toilets in this property)
• Spacious formal lounge and dining are located to the front of the property
• Lush gardens to the front & backyard
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning plus a split system to cover all year round creature
• Drive through access from the garage to the big powered workshop
• Enjoy your own shed inside a shed for your hobbies, (workshop has a hidden shed inside, terrific
for the hobby enthusiast)
• The backyard is spacious with stepping stones to a lovely gazebo area perfect for picnics or
reading a book on those beautiful days
• Security doors and roller shutters make this a terrific property to lock up & leave or perfect for a
shift worker who can pull the roller shutter down & rest.
• 1.5kw solar panels
Located close to bus routes local shops & schools plus a short drive to the major shopping centre, railway station & beach as it's quite central.
Call Melissa to secure a viewing today.
Disclaimer: This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, however buyers must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this advertisement. 1 On 1 Realty provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools